Easy Chicken Quesadilla Video Recipe
- 1 small chicken breast
- 4-cheese Mexican blend (add desired amount to taste)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 large tortilla
- 3 small mini peppers or 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 tsp Rio Chicken flavor
- 1/4 tsp Rio Hot flavor
- Medium-high stove top, sauté chicken and onions, then add bell peppers.
- When chicken is cooked, set chicken/vegetable mixture aside.
- In a large frying pan, add olive oil and tortilla. After heating in the oil, flip tortilla.
- Add cheese and the chicken/vegetable mixture. Top with more cheese, then fold tortilla.
- Flip the tortilla until it’s golden brown on both sides.