Easy Chicken Marinade made with Rio Chicken Seasoning
This recipe is for a medium sized chicken/poultry (4 to 5 pounds) whole or cut. If you want to marinade a smaller or larger quantity of poultry, you should use 1 tablespoon of Rio Chicken Seasoning for each pound of meat (or as desired) and either increase or decrease the vinegar and oil proportionally. The vinegar/oil proportion should be enough to cover all the meat.
For a larger amount of poultry meat like a turkey, we recommend you coat it with oil and vinegar (half and half); just enough to make the seasoning adhere to it, then sprinkle the seasoning all over inside and outside. Next step is refrigerating for about 6 hours or overnight.
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or canola oil)
- 4 to 5 tbs Rio Chicken Seasoning seasoning
- Place the vinegar, Oil and Rio seasoning in a large re-sealable bag
- Close the bag and shake to combine all ingredients then drop in the chicken
- Close and shake the bag to coat evenly
- Allow the chicken to marinade for about 6 hours before baking